Isnin, 18 Ogos 2014

AyAt JiWanG EngLisH


Hello,Assalamualikum :) Nie Beberapa Ayat Jiwang Untuk Korang!! Hope You Guy's Enjoy With The Words >< And Jangan Lupe Follow My Blog ^_^

  1. Now I'm Conscious That I Was No Longer For You
  2. I Want You To Know One Thing,That Im Really Miss The Momments With You
  3. Don't beg anyone to stay in your life  If they really want to be part of your life ... They Stay
  4. I Miss You So Much
  5. Stand By My Side,And You Feel The Love
  6. Tell Me If You Not Happy With Me..
  7. Loving You Is Part Of My Life..
  8. Choose Your Own Distance..And I Appreciate It ..
  9. Dont Say's Loved To Me If You Cant Appreciate Me In Your Life..
  10. It's Hurt When You Say's BREAK
  11. As Long As You trying,Im Staying
  12. I Need Someone Who Can Make Me Smile
  13. I Will Never Forget You Because You Give Me So Much Remember
  14. Every Text I Get,I Hope It From You
  15. Once I Get You,I Had Never Plan To Loosing You
  16. I cAn't Stop Thinking Of You
  17. I Fell Safe When Im With You
  18. My Heart Cries When We Appart
  19. You Are My Love My Heart My Life
  20. No Man Has Loved Me The Way You Loved Me

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan